There is nothing wrong with being a plus size woman. More and more women in the United States are slightly larger then the average woman. So, why is it so hard to find trendy clothing? Just because our size is larger than the majority of women in magazine, doesn’t mean that we don’t also want to look fashionable.
Why can’t a plus size woman dress sexy and trendy too? We are as beautiful as the next girl and we want to feel that way. How many times have you seen a co-worker wearing cute trendy clothing and you think I can wear that outfit. Only to find out that the plus size section in most department stores are very limited on trendy clothing.
Well in this article you will find, not only department stores, but also websites that sell just what you are looking for: Trendy Plus Size Clothing.
• Lane Bryant is a United Sates retail women’s clothing store. Lane Bryant focuses on selling trendy plus size clothing and accessories. You can find fashionable clothing from dresses to intimates. The great thing about this trendy store is that their employees are knowledgeable of plus size body types. They are even able to help you find the perfect fit bra. Women can either find a store near them or shop online.
• Avenue is another trendy clothing store for plus size women. You can find clothing from sizes 14 to 32. Not only does Avenue sell clothing, but they have an array of trendy jewelry to. Women can find a store in town and/or shop Avenue’s online catalog.
• Alight is an online store unless you live in or near Long Island, New York. Alight’s online web store ships internationally. The great thing about there website is that you can shop by category (shirts, pants, accessories, etc.), brand (ABA Activewear, Clubz, Envyme…etc.), or by size (12-34).
Whether you go into a store or shop online it is very important to search for the trendy plus size clothing that fits your body type.
Here is a guide on the four plus size body types:
1. The Rectangular plus size body- Women with this type of body are the same size both on the upper portion of the torso as the bottom part. Curves aren’t noticeable.
2. The hour glass plus size body- Women are curvy and balanced. Having curves in the right places.
3. The pear shaped plus size body- Women with this body type are heavier on the bottom, rather than the top. The waist line is usually smaller and more defined.
4. The apple shaped body- This plus size body type carries weight around the middle and the bust lines as well as the waist line are larger.